Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lady Gaga Naked

Lady Gaga is one of those artists that would be hard to recognize on a casual day, when she’s not dressed in over-the-top fashion, eye-catching outfits, and dramatic make up. 
In the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar, she poses completely natural for the October cover shoot.  Inside, she discusses being the same person inside, with or without the make up, and that her normal dramatic attire is influenced by the desire to create a fantasy.
“I don’t really view it as ‘natural. I think that artifice is the new reality. It’s more about just being honest and sincere to the core of what you do. Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside.
Don’t you think that what’s on the cover of a magazine is quite artificial? There’s this idea that it’s all natural, but everything’s been staged to look natural. It is also an invention. It’s just that my inventions are different. I often get asked about my artifice, but isn’t fashion based on the idea that we can create a fantasy?”
On whether she gets exhausted by her normal, over-the-top attire
Sometimes I do. It all really depends on my mood for the day. But I think the perception that I ‘put it on’ every day is probably not true.






No comments:

Post a Comment