Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Evelyn Lozada Calls It Quits?!

Fiesty ‘Basketball Wives’ star Evelyn Lozada joined the list of celebrities who have threatened to delete their Twitter accounts last night. For reasons that have yet to be revealed, Evelyn tweeted this ominous message about also not doing anymore shows. Does that include the next season of Basketball Wives?:




“WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW! :(
Just wanted to say that I won’t be on Twitter for a while. Going 2 possibly delete my account & I won’t be signing on 2 do anymore shows.

I really thank you all for all of your support! I truly love of the people that have stuck by me! #ImOut”
Oh Please. Does anyone really believe Ev is going to delete her account and quit the show? It would be silly to quit the two things that are keeping her relevant. Her relationship with Chad being the other…
Sounds like a ploy for publicity and a spin off…



No comments:

Post a Comment