Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crazy Jackie Christie


Basketball Wives L.A cast member Jackie Christie doesn’t play when it comes to her man, Doug Christie. During his prime, she made her way on the court and gave Rick Fox a beat down with her purse while he was fighting her husband. She was also known for following the team bus while they were out on the road, banning female reporters from interviewing him and getting female staffers fired from working with the team.
Long story short, Jackie Christie don’t play games. You may get molly whopped for talking to her husband.
Jackie, recently discussed her relationship with Doug, including how they met and if she ever felt like she was ‘doing too much’ with Hip Hollywood. Check out a snippet:
Your relationship has been well documented over the years, what exactly went down in the past?
Oh my God, my husband played in the NBA for 17 years, he was one of the most known players and when we got married it wasn’t very normal for players to put their wives first as far as bringing them on the road, traveling with them, making sure everybody knew that we’re together and on top of that he loved me being around him. So it caught the attention of the media, they didn’t like it. There were a couple of media females that were reporters that tried to get at him and he wasn’t having it. So they got mad and blamed me for it and of course, I am very opinionated, and I let them know basically ‘it ain’t happening, so step off! There’s 335 other players you can mess with but you’re not going to mess with this one because he’s spoken for. And they put it out there and disseminated that I was “crazy Jackie Christie” and I was like “Your right, I’m crazy about my husband and he’s crazy about me.” So that’s how it started and it just continued on.
Did he ever feel like you were doing too much?
You know that is a hot question and it is a good question. You know, he never felt like that and I always asked him because I’m not going to lie, there were times when I questioned “Is there something wrong with our relationship?” because it was so many stories, hundreds of them a week. Why are they questioning what we have? Maybe I should take a step back as well because I’m the first one to take criticism. So I would ask him all the time and he was like “Baby, I am not tired of you, when I get tired of you, I’ll tell you.”
It looks like Jackie had Doug scared to cheat! Meanwhile, her daughter has been trying to put her on blast ever since the new show promotions started and she claims Jackie didn’t allow Doug to have a cell phone. That’s what I call a stronghold on your man. How’d she managed that…

No comments:

Post a Comment