Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chelsea Handler And 50 Cent

Did 50 Cent meet his match in  Chelsea Handler? She always seems to talk about him in a way that alludes that he was the one chasing her down and she eventually took a test drive with the ‘magic stick’ before sending it back to the dealer.

After months of denying that she and 50 cent were anything more than ‘casual friends’, Chelsea  revealed that they had sex, at least once. She tells Esquire:
“[50 Cent and I ] were friends. We’re not friends really anymore. I haven’t spoken to him in a while… we had sex. It was fun.”
Earlier this year, while speaking with Piers Morgan, Chelsea downplayed her involvement with 50 Cent as just ‘sampling the atmosphere’
Nothing happened, you know, he’s a very sweet, nice guy, but obviously, I was just sampling, kind of, the atmosphere and seeing what was out there.
In December, US Weekly reported that Chelsea left 50 Cent heartbroken after dumping him just before the holidays. He allegedly sent her gifts but she sent them back with a note that said, ‘I can buy my own gifts’. Of the incident, she told Pier Morgan:
I don’t really like gifts from rappers in general since I’m not a hooker. I don’t like when men buy me ridiculous gifts especially when I don’t know them well. I can buy my own gifts.”
Catch some 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler flicks below:







No comments:

Post a Comment