Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Aaron Carter Claims Michael Jackson Gave Him Wine And Cocaine

Do you remember little Aaron Carter? He had a short-lived music career, with the highlight being a remake of ‘Candy,’ while his big brother Nick Carter was touring the world as one of the members of the Backstreet Boys.
 Ok! Magazine caught up with Aaron on the two-year anniversary of the passing of Michael Jackson and he claimed that Michael gave him wine and cocaine when he was just 15 years old.
“I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me,” Aaron says.
When asked whether Michael gave him alcohol, Aaron tells Daphne [from OK! magazine], “Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.” As for drugs? “He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…”
This isn’t the first time Aaron spoke about whether or not he had taken drugs with Michael. Back in 2005, after pictures surfaced in a tabloid of him smoking an illegal substance, he was asked by People magazine whether or not he was given any sort of drugs when he stayed at Michael’s house overnight. He told the magazine:
“I don’t do drugs. I didn’t do them with Michael Jackson and I don’t do them with anyone else.”
Unfortunately MJ is no longer here to defend himself so who knows if Aaron is telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment