Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Royce Speaks About Her Importance On The Show

Although she doesn’t seem to always be the fan favorite (I happen to like her, by the way), Royce recently spoke with Black Sports Online about her relevance to the NBA and how she’s using the show as a stepping stone to bigger things.

Honestly, you can’t be mad at the chick for trying. Check out the full quote after the break!



"I find it funny when some of my cast members question my relevance to the NBA. I laugh because I feel as if I hold more relevance than most of them due to the fact I actually held a job for 3 season, received a paycheck, and was constantly in the community as an ambassador for both teams I was a part of.
I was in a relationship also but that’s not what defines me so I’m actually happy that I didn’t have to tell my story pertaining to my ex. I was able to showcase who Royce is as a person, not someones ex. "

"I like holding my own without having to piggy back or ride on someone else coat-tails. Also, I’m still active in my career. I have a book out now called College Girls (you can purchase at Roycelyndsay.com) that is part one of a 5 book series and I’m about to go on tour for a stage play called Cheaters."
"My dance company is doing well and I’m using my college degree to further myself. The show is a stepping stone and also an outlet to show who Royce really is. Like it or not, its me."

No comments:

Post a Comment