Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian Getting A Prenup?


All this time, I thought the girl was a little dingy but I guess I was wrong. Kim Kardashian knows how to be smart with her money and is reportedly in negotiations for a prenup...
with her future hubby, Kris Kardashian, before the two take a plunge down the aisle.
Kim, 30, is worth an astounding $35 million, while Kris, 26, earns $3.2 million per year playing for the New Jersey Nets.
Additionally, Kris’ family owns a burger chain, bringing the NBA star’s estimated net worth to $8 million, according to the site.
Sources close to the couple told TMZ that Kim and Kris believe having a prenup in place is “the smart thing to do.”
A rep for Kim had no comment on the reported prenup when contacted by Access on Saturday.
Well, will you look at God. Kim is definitely no fool. But I do have to wonder if the amounts of the net worth were reversed, would she be so quick to want to sign on that dotted line? I doubt it. Although I probably shouldn’t be, I’m still surprised that her net worth is THAT much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment