Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eve's Input on Lil Kim And Nicki Minaj Beef

Eve is gearing up to release a new project soon, recently releasing a few new tracks with producer Swizz Beatz. While speaking with Tim Westwood of BBC1 recently, she discussed her feelings on the ongoing beef between Lil Kim and rapper Nicki Minaj.



"I need her to stop. If I was Kim’s friend, I’d be like, yo. Because she’s Kim, period, So she never has to feed. She shouldn’t. It’s bad. It’s not a good look. If I was her friend, I’d tell her, yo, just come back bigger and better. The best way to get at people is to do you better than you’ve ever done you. So that’s it…I love it. You know, it’s definitely a nice group of females that’s out representing, but because I come from hip-hop, I need more females in hip-hop.






Nicki definitely is holding the flag down, and a lot of people be wanting me to hate just because that’s how girls supposed to do in hip-hop, but I’m loving everything she does. But we need more females, man. There’s too much testosterone in the hip-hop game."


Ja Rule ,who is off to the big house next month, also weighed in on the beef, earlier this week.


"I like Nicki, I know Kim. It’s f*cked up that artists in hip-hop go through that sh*t, because artists in pop and R&B and other genres [they] don’t go through that sh*t…[Kenny Chesney vs. Garth Brooks,] you don’t get that sh*t. You don’t have to disrespect another artist’s creativity — to better yourself or get ahead as an artist. I think Nicki and Kim, they can resolve that."


True Story!


And I know it sounds great but Nicki has done great collabs with Britney Spears, Rihanna, Kesha and she wants to do one with Beyonce. If one of the rap chicks (like Eve) were to reach out to her today and ask her to do a track with them would she realistically do it in the name of camaraderie?








It would be a beautiful thing for Hip Hop…



No comments:

Post a Comment