Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beyonce's New Hit 1+1: Beautiful B

I think Beyonce has already proven that she’s able to sing live, with no auto tune or mic tricks but if you have any doubt…


Sometimes you need perspective. You’ve been right in front of greatness so often that you need to step back and see it again for the first time. This is the dressing room rehearsal for American Idol. NO MICROPHONE. No effects
Posted by her husband Jay- Z




“If I ain’t got nothing… I’ve got you”
Beyonce graced the stage of the American Idol Finale show tonight and premiered a new song from her upcoming album, 4, titled “1+1″.  Watching the performance for the first time sent chills up my spine.  Bey SAAANG that record with the same passion she brought to records like “Dangerously In Love” and even “Speechless”.
“I don’t know when I’m gon’ die, but I know I’m gon’ die by you. I don’t know much about fighting…. but I will fight for You”
This will definitely be added to the IPOD.  She has me wanting to be in love again…
Watch the performance below:

No comments:

Post a Comment