Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Model Jessica White's Interview


Model Jessica White is known not only for her work with Victoria’s Secret and dating famous celebs like Sean Penn and Terrell Owens, but also for a pending court case in which she allegedly beat a chick down outside of a nightclub over a Taxi.
Since the incident, she’s been branded the next Naomi Campbell…and not in a good way. (think cell phone tossing). People Magazine recently caught up with the model who cleared the air about the pending charge while also revealing information about her past, being molested as a child, overdosing on cocaine, and her plans for the future.
On Being Molested at 14-Years-Old
“I had to go through the hurt secretly. I look at modeling as a savior, because [it allowed me] to leave and travel to Paris and New York when I could finally relax and be out of the abusive environment.”

On Overdosing at 20-Years-Old
“I was going to lose everything, but I was lucky, because I came face to face with evil, and it wasn’t something I liked seeing.”

On the Assault Charges
“I never denied getting into an altercation, but people painted me to be the bad girl, which was 110 percent false.[...]I was flagging a cab, and she came from behind me and pushed me.[...]I didn’t strike her until she hit me in the face. I don’t lash out at innocent people.”
After taking time to repair personal and business relationships she thought were lost due to her behavior while on drugs, Jessica’s claims to be clean, sober, and working on a new series with the Oxygen network. She says she’s also working on a skincare line, focusing on her philanthropic organization (the Angel Foundation), and she’ll even be featured in Kelly Rowland’s new music video for “Motivation” featuring Lil Wayne. How does Jessica feel about her life now? Quite simply she states:
“I’m living out every girl’s dream,[...]I truly am living out what true joy and happiness means. I’m in the best place possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment