Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Down To A Size 0? Whoa!


Has Jennifer Hudson dwindled down to a size 0 or is Joy Behar sh*tting us?
Last week, The View host Joy Behar claims that she bumped into Jennifer Hudson while shopping in a store in New York and found out that she’s now wearing a size 0.

“I was in a store shopping, looking for a dress and I suddenly say “Oh theres somebody I know” and it was Jennifer Hudson and she was shopping and she said “I know you” […] and then I heard the sales girl say to her “Your a size 0″ and I said to Jennifer “How does that feel?” and she said “I feel like they’re talking to someone else.”
Not that it’s completely impossible for J Hud to be a size 0 but I doubt this is true.  I personally never  thought I’d see her at a size 4, but she reportedly is (or was) a size 4 which says a lot about her determination when it came to losing the weight….however a size 0 may be reaching. Sidenote: I’m clocking in at around 110 and I’m no size 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment