Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Interviews About The Dinner Scene On The Basketball Wives Season 3 Finale: Eric Williams and Jenn Williams

Yesterday morning, Jennifer Williams and Eric Williams called into Power 105.1 fm’s Breakfast Club Morning Show and talked about the infamous ‘drink throwing’ scene on last night’s episode of Basketball Wives.
Last week, everyone jumped on Eric for throwing a drink on Jennifer, however, it was revealed this week that Jennifer threw the drink first. When asked did she think she provoked the drink throwing from Eric, Jennifer responded “I probably did provoke him but so what. If I slap him are you going to slap the sh*t out of me too?
Check out both sides of their stories on Jen beating up the Eric Pinata, the drink throwing scene and Jen’s fall out with Eric’s mother below:
On beating up the ‘Eric piñata’ at the divorce party
JEN: It’s a divorce party; it’s all about independence and about having fun. I thought it was funny, it wasn’t anything serious. I actually thought it was pretty funny.
ERIC: First of all, the knot was upset really, I wasn’t upset. It was the knot because they done put the knot back on there. Damn, y’all motherf*ckers done made the knot famous! Besides that I really didn’t care about the piñata and the whole exorcist they were doing. It was near a blood sacrifice on that damn thing if you ask me but it is what it is. Through it all, I’m still the topic of discussion.
On the issues between Jen and Eric’s Mother
JEN: Well, his mother was very rude to me before we got married. She was like, “You do not have my blessing.” We went through a lot. Basically, I got married and she was at my wedding. She never told me congratulations, she had like a stank face the whole time and I never saw her after we got married. That day was the last time I seen her.
ERIC: Listen, that stuff goes on all the time.  [It's hard] To get my mother to actually like you all the way but you’re going to respect what the f*ck she has to say. That was for your ears and your ears only, it wasn’t for the world to hear, ya dig. That was three f*cking years ago, why are you bringing that sh*t up now for a story for yourself? So don’t give me the bull! I’m in this f*cking for real, I’m not trying to make a career. You know she’s trying to make a career. You see the way they set up the whole show? That sh*t is around me and my emotions and my relationship. She’s going out there looking like an alco[holic]. She’s drinking the devils drink, they got you talking about condoms this & condoms that. The only thing you’re talking out of your mouth about  is smashing. Is that a good example for for yourself? She needs to check [her]self. You need to check her too [talking to Angela Yee], that’s your best friend that you’ve known from day one but you let her go down that road like that too..
On Eric throwing a drink in Jennifer’s face
JEN: Okay, here’s the thing, I know it looks like I threw a drink on him but there’s so much to that scene that they edited down. It was quite extensive. I get it that they have to chop it up. So I was just frustrated…we didn’t get anywhere. So he walked away, I picked up the glass and I threw it but I threw it in his direction. I was not aiming it at his head or to get on him, I just kind of tossed it and threw it down. I saw my producer over there so obviously I wasn’t trying to throw the glass to get it on anyone. But I’m sure it was like an ego thing and his pride was involved. Honestly, in a million years I never would have never thought that he would actually throw a drink on me and it was the way he did it…very aggressive and forceful. I don’t know if you guys can tell but the glass actually hit my chin and it was really hard and I was in shock.
Once I got passed the initial shock of him throwing the drink I was like “Wow, okay we taking it there?” So I guess I got to get a little gangster and it was not allegedly that the glass hit my chin. The glass did hit my chin and so it was definitely some form of assault.
I probably did provoke him but, so what. If I slap him, are you going to slap the sh*t out of me too?
ERIC: Listen, I tried to go away. That was really an emotional time when she was talking about my mother. I was emotional then at the time because I was pulling between her and my mother at the same time but I still married her. So for her to say check my mother….
The reaction from everybody in the world might be “Damn, why did he do that,” but listen I don’t apologize for the reaction. The reaction was good because you motherf*ckers don’t know what the f*ck is going on. All the world’s opinions really can kiss my ass. I don’t care about that, ya dig. I just know what’s going on within my life and that my sh*t was the one on TV being exposed and my name being dragged around.  Remember the chick is still married, ya dig. She was doing some reckless sh*t on TV. I love that fact because that ain’t going to do nothing but help me in court. But on the rest of that stuff, I’m the one going through the situation and all that and if it wasn’t for me, nobody on that panel would know about b, so lets keep it f*cking 100.
She’s not acting herself and you know it. She’s changed 350 degrees. So all that stuff that’s going on right now, I don’t even know her. So the splash of thy holy water, I had to Baptize that ass, ya dig.
Watch both interviews below:

JENN



ERIC



No comments:

Post a Comment