Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Celebrities Are Excited for Jay And B!


Last night, after the MTV Video Music Awards, celebrities were still buzzing about the news that Beyonce is pregnant. We caught up with a few celebs at Lil Wayne’s album release party at Boulevard 3 who were excited to share their thoughts on the big news.
BET’s Rocsi Diaz revealed that she was jumping up and down when she heard the overwhelming news while Christina Milian revealed thatBeyonce almost made her cry when she made the announcement. Nicki Minaj jokingly said she would be the Godmother while Shaunie O’Neal stopped to chat about how nervous she was watching Beyonce dance in those heels.
I love me some Beyonce but I was a little nervous. I needed her to kind of keep it a little more still because the baby’s in there. So the mother part of me kind of kicked in. I use to get fussed at for having my high heels on and being pregnant but Beyonce was dancing in them. I don’t know why we had so much pressure on the child to get pregnant but now that it’s here we’re like “Yes!”
Jay-z’s artist J. Cole said he was ‘mad happy’ for the couple, who he applauds for representing black people correctly.
I was like “Beyonce pregnant?!” Then they showed a photo of her on the carpet with her hands on her stomach showing her baby bump. It was just instant smiles but I was just telling somebody it feel like the whole world was having a baby right now. That’s how ‘ill’ it was.
Not only are they huge celebrities I feel like they did it right. They carried themselves in the public light right, they represent black people correctly. So it’s like the only thing we’ve seen like that is Will & Jada but they’re a little more relevant to us, like immediately more relevant to our generation at least my generation so that’s why it feels so important.
And British star Jessie J added:
Beyonce and Jay-Z are very, very much in love and you can see that. When she did it, it was just so honest and she was happy for a different reason. It was like probably her winning an award. That’s her reward and I think it’s nice to see Jay-Z and Kanye hugging him like “Come on, you’re going to be a dad!’ That’s such a nice thing to see. It’s so normal and that’s good.
Congrats to Beyonce and Jay!


No comments:

Post a Comment