Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Don't Run Your Mouth in Rome...

This past weekend Basketball Wives had a big moment in it’s entirety this Season and it left me shaking my damn head.
Is this what television has come to?? Most of the episode revolved around Tami having an issue with Meeka because of some things she said behind her back. Eventually, she slapped punched Meeka while they were out dining in Italy.
Most grown women with money and class that I know don’t go around mushing folks over petty things like someone saying their weave is ‘f’d up’ or little high school he said, she said. It was unsettling to watch. And if you ask me, Suzie should have been the one that had her azz handed to her on a hot platter. Does she really have to run and tell everything she hears?
Next season, maybe Shaunie should give those girls more activities and they’ll have less time to talk about each other. We should see more of Evelyn working on the Expansion of her store Dulce (maybe even move it to South Beach like the Kardashian sisters), and Jen building up her new lip gloss line. It’s alright to show her new boo Lucas from time to time, too. Cut Suzie’s ass. She has to go. And Tami, we have to see her working on something. ‘I’ll mush a b*tch’ or ‘I’ll f*ck you up’ t-shirts or something. A few anger management classes would suffice. Royce, since the other girls seem to not like her at all and she can’t mention Dwight Howard, I’ve pretty much run out of story lines for her.
On a brighter note, the emotional apology that Jennifer gave Evelyn for talking slick on the radio about her seemed genuine. Watch the clips below, if you missed it.
Tami Mocks Meeka



Tami Smacks Meeka


You’ve seen footage of the altercation between Tami and Meeka on Basketball Wives. You’ve heard about the lawsuit that Meeka filed against Tami. But obviously you want to know what’s really going on with them. Well, luckily for everyone, we were just on-set at the Basketball Wives reunion this past Monday and got to speak directly with Meeka and Tami about their legal drama. Here’s what that ladies have to say about taking their issues to court. The women get into much more detail about their fight and the issues that have ensued on the reunion, so for more on that, you’ll have to tune in — air dates and times coming soon!
First, we chatted with Meeka.
Can you talk about the lawsuit you’re bringing against Tami?
Meeka: It’s pretty much just to let her know there are consequences to actions. And that’s pretty much it.
You’re going to go full steam ahead with it?
Yeah, absolutely.
What if Tami apologizes at the reunion, how will you feel?
I don’t foresee an apology from Tami because this isn’t the first time she’s hit someone on camera. She thinks violence is cool and I’m not with that at all. It’s not something I’m teaching my girls.
Tami on the other hand, doesn’t see their fight as lawsuit material. When we spoke, she acknowledged their altercation, but reasoned that this sort of thing happens, and shouldn’t be a matter of the law.
Meeka is planning to sue you, how do you feel about that situation?
Tami: I wasn’t aware of the lawsuit. I found out about it from my publicist and apparently it ended up on a lot of social media websites and stuff, so for me, I was a little taken aback because it was absurd. The fact that she has a lawsuit threw me for a loop because it’s like, we had an altercation. Period, point blank. People have those all the time. It was a situation where we were in a club environment and all I see is somebody, you know, raising up against me, and it’s like, I have a right to defend myself. So I’m just wondering where she gets that she has a lawsuit when it was a clear defense mechanism and it was just an altercation that happened. It happens all the time, you know?
Like, I would never sue Evelyn because we had a fight. We had one of the biggest brawls of season two and in that instance, she had a lawsuit. It was like, you said something, it hurt my feelings, and I punched you in the face. You’ve got a lawsuit. This girl, Meeka, does not have a lawsuit.
So you’re not worried at all?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment