Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amar'e Stoudemire Looks Sexy In Essence Magazine

NBA baller Amar’e Stoudemire makes an appearance in this month’s issue of Essence Magazine “Men of Summer” issue.  

In the feature, which  highlights four men for their work uplifting the community
Amar’e speaks on his foundation, biggest passion and clothing line.


On how he gives back to the communityMy foundation is helping to cure poverty through education, especially in the hood. Everyone needs to see the link between education and getting a better job.
What you’d be surprised to know about him
I read a lot. I wanted to be a teacher when I was growing up. I still consider it after I retire.

His biggest passion (besides basketball and education, of course)Fashion, I love Tom Ford button-downs and his tailored suits. Whenever I’m dressed up, it gives me a positive energy.
The outfit a woman can wear to turn his headAnything from my women’s fashion line with Rachel Roy, due out this fall. Our clothes are comfortable and sexy, perfect for looking great on your way to a game.
Other athletes are featured in the issue as well....such as



Curtis Granderson 





























James Ihedigbo




















Kerron Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment