Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meagan Good Loves Being A Single Lady

Good news fellas, actress Meagan Good is single and ready to mingle now that ex-boo Thomas Jones is out of the picture.
She recently sat down with Monica Cost and chatted about being single by choice, what she looks for in a man and learning to compromise in relationships.




Monica: Are you single by choice?
Meagan: Yes I’m single by choice. God is my lover until he sends me my husband.
Monica: What are some of the important lessons you’ve learned through dating in the past?
Meagan: I learned that relationships should improve your quality of life, not compromise it. I learned to always keep God first. I have also learned that it’s okay to compromise, but not to compromise the essence of what makes you who you are.
Monica: What are your minimum expectations from a man?
Meagan: My minimum expectations are that: he love the Lord, they are kind to other people, they respect me as a person, they want to be my friend-partner and not just my man.
Monica: What is the best way a man can approach you?
Meagan: A man can approach me by just being honest and straight forward..games are exhausting.
Monica: Do you see any issues arising from the disproportionate number of men to women? If so, what?
Meagan: I haven’t really noticed, but I do think two people who are meant to be will find each other.
Monica: What elements do you think are important when looking for a man?
Meagan: I think the most important thing is they are spiritual (love the Lord)..being that way creates positive habits, outlooks, and actions in a person.
Take notes fellas: friendship, respect, no games and most important, love God.


No comments:

Post a Comment