Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Celebrity Quotes


Lauren London on Loving Lil Weezy
“I met Dwayne when I was 15 years old. I’ve known him a very long time, and we were in a relationship that didn’t make it. We tried more than once to revive it, and we were engaged briefly years ago, but we eventually parted ways. People see the ‘Lil’ Wayne’ persona and think they know who he really is. My son’s father is an intelligent, loving and lovable person who will always be a dear friend. That is all.”





Justin Timberlake on Britney Spears
“I wish her the best – that goes without saying. We haven’t spoken in 9 or 10 years. We were two birds of the same feather – small-town kids, doing the same thing. But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn’t make any sense. I just don’t think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence. We spent way too much time being the biggest thing for teenyboppers”.



Cassie Describes The Sound Of Her New Album
“It’s a cool blend of pop, hip-hop, and ska. It’s urban Gwen Stefani meets Aaliyah. I hate referencing people but if you had to compare, that’s it"




Nicki Minaj on Why Drake Is Her Favorite
“. . . I love sarcasm in people; I love when you’re able to pick up on sarcasm and when you’re able to dish it out. I love quick comebacks . . . That’s why Drake and I are friends because he does fit that to a certain extent. He’s really easy to talk to. As a girl, you don’t meet a lot of guys you can have a conversation with about anything. It’s dope.”




Beenie Sigel Apologizes To Jay Z
“Whatever I felt this dude Jay did wrong to me, it can’t outweigh the one thing he did do for me – he gave me an opportunity. Dude gave me an opportunity. A lot of people don’t get opportunities. He gave me that. That outweighs everything. I need that in black and white. I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there. I should have never done that.”


Zoe Kravitz Speaks Her Mind
“All that ‘it girl’ shit makes me kind of uncomfortable. I’m only at the beginning of my career, but I feel successful in that I haven’t sold out in any way, shape or form. I feel good about the choices I’ve made, and I don’t feel like I’ve let go of any of my values. Fame has become this obsession for people, which kind of creeps me out.”


Lil B- "Im Gay" Album
“It was something that was going through my mind for a while. I feel like I’m man of the people: meeting people, respecting people and accepting people. I hope that I can turn some of my fans that might be homophobic or supporters that might be homophobic and say, “You know what, we’re all one people. This is love.” It’s just respect, and I did that to bring people together and bring more love and to spark the minds of people and not let words and judgments and stereotypes stop you from loving."





No comments:

Post a Comment