Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lil Wayne In Love?

It all started a few weeks ago, when Wayne tweeted, “Good Luck To my Wife Skylar Diggins and The Fighting Irish” before the championship game and Skylar tweeted back, “Haha thanks Wayne! Mmmuah to my husband!”








 He later added “Let’s go Notre Dame! Let’s go @skydigg4! Wifey


You are a winner in my book regardless”.
When Skylar was asked about Wayne during an interview with a local news station, she responded
I didn’t know I was married. That’s a part of it too I guess. The social media — before the tournament started, I had 5,000 followers now I have 34,000. [***right now she's at over 90k] So a lot of people must have been watching college basketball. That just says a lot about women’s college basketball. You’ve got the best rapper alive tweeting to you and not just to you, but good luck to the Fighting Irish. That says a lot. ”.
..However, Wayne’s efforts at getting her attention haven’t gone unnoticed. Last night after she saw the photo of Wayne rocking her jersey, she tweeted.
Wayne has my jersey on! Hahahahahahaha. [I don't care what] Anybody says, [that's] love…I’m a fan, so I can be happy! #okbye
Now mind you, this girl is 20 years old, and Wayne could knock up a wall by just leaning on it, so hopefully it’s just that…A cute little crush. Which reminds me, Chris Brown also tweeted her a few weeks ago, “She’s a cutie @skydigg4 congrats beautiful”.  He may have to put in some work to woo her away from Wayne.
Check the video of Lil Wayne looking for Skylar while in Indiana below:








No comments:

Post a Comment