Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lebron's Feelings About His Mother Being Arrested

Superstar Miami Heat forward LeBron James is remaining tight-lipped in regards to his mother’s arrest after she was taken into custody for striking a valet attendant yesterday morning.
Without discussing the incident, LeBron had few words for Miami television station WSVN:
“It’s very sensitive, because it’s your mother, of course… you guys want to ask me anything else about basketball, I’m happy to answer it[...]You have to move forward. It is my life, and it is certain things you have to deal with, but like I said, I try not to let it be a distraction. I have a job that I have to do still, at the end of the day.[...]Sometimes things happen in life. You take care of it and move on.”
On the day of the incident, Miami officer Sgt. Wayne Jones told the same television station that Gloria was intoxicated at the time of the altercation, and added:
“I’m pretty certain though Ms. James is probably a very lovely lady when she’s sober, this morning she was not so much.”
The valet attendant, Sorel Rockfeller, had only been employed at the Fontainebleu for two weeks when the incident occurred. He says that he’s never been slapped before and was taken aback with Gloria got physical.
“When I was slapped, I was shocked. I’ve been doing valet for like two weeks, and this is the first time I’ve met somebody like that.”

Lebrons response to his mother going to jail




Parking valets response to being slapped




No comments:

Post a Comment