Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Keri Hilson's New Collab




Miss Keri Baby recently teamed up with UK based rapper Chipmunk for a ground breaking collab.

British tabloid, The Sun was on set of the video shoot to get the scoop on the new song:

“When I first heard the record, it was special. I wish we were in the studio together, if you think the chemistry was amazing based upon what you hear it would have even been better. So I say that to say, when we are finally on stage performing this record together, the chemistry will be there.,” Keri Promised of the new song.
“We wanted a female on it that had swag and could execute not just what I wanted in the studio but what I wanted for the video as well.” [Chipmunk] explained.
Take a sneak peak at some behind the scenes footage of music video below....




No comments:

Post a Comment