Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Food Stamps?

Yes, you heard correct…the basketball wives chicks were about to fight over Food Stamps! I swear they have me shaking my head every week. On Last night’s episode, Tami “Get Gully” Roman wanted to beat Jennifer Williams head in because she never saw a food stamp before.
To top it all off, they were at a charity event acting like this! Peep the ridiculous dialogue between the two plus video below:


Tami: I’m going to tell you what the f**k I said because I don’t want no f**king body come and tell you what the f**k I said. I said, you rubbed me the wrong way too with the whole food stamp sh*t.
Jennifer: When I went to middle school my father picked me up in a Porsche, so what if I never seen a food stamp? I came from F**king middle class.
Tami: So what you saying? I don’t give a f**k where you came from!
Jennifer: What I’m saying is, I’m not ghetto!
Tami: B*tch, I ain’t ghetto either! You think you said something because your father picked you up in a Porsche b*tch?
Jennifer: First of all, I don’t have a problem with food stamps.
Tami: The issue was don’t act like you don’t know ….don’t act like you don’t know.
Jennifer: I still don’t f**king know! I still to this day never seen one…what’s the problem? Because I never seen a food stamp that …what? I’m f**king bougie? I’m sorry, I don’t know what a food stamp looks like.
Tami: Did you just call me a b*tch?
Jennifer: You are hearing sh*t. I said, people are dying in the world and we’re talking bout food stamps.
Tami: And You didn’t go…bitch?
Jennifer: If I called you a f**king bitch you would know.
Tami: And if you call me a f**king bitch you’re gonna have no f**king teeth.
Jennifer: I’ve never seen a food stamp, I’m sorry. Somebody told me this a long time ago, when you assume, you make an ass of yourself.
Tami: Bougie B*tch. I’m going to get some f**king t-shirts made that say “Bougie Ass B*tch.”
Jennifer: Last time I heard, talk is cheap. You mad cause I never seen a f**king food stamp?
Tami: Let me show you how cheap talk is ‘round this motherf**ker.
I rocks with Tami cause she is funny as hell, but how is she gonna get mad that Jennifer never seen a food stamp. And she was calling Jen all types of b*tches and then was ready to knock






No comments:

Post a Comment